If a child or an adult has a task to urgently learn something, to memorize, then here are effective exercises. With help of canadian pharmacies, print in memory the necessary information with less energy than in “cramming.”
- It’s the right repetition. Learn the information, then repeat in 20 minutes, 6 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours, three days, five days, and eight days.
- Association. Relate the new material to what you’re close and understandable, find canadian internet pharmacies with images or actions.
- Connect different perception organs for the same information. For example, to memorize formulas, write them in different places (including on the hand), draw in a picture, sing, teach in combination with a certain top selling prescription drugs.
- Tell someone else. The most effective way to collectively improve memory is to learn the topic and tell a classmate, household, or friend.
- Focus and mentally photograph – a useful exercise in everyday life to avoid questions, “where did I put it.” The trick is: put the object in a specific place and at this point, focus on the action and place. Make a mental fixation, how you feel in your hand’s thing, how you choose a place for it, how you move to put it in this place and give yourself an installation to make an imprint in pharmacy website, for example: “the hat – the top shelf pantry.”
- Wise teachers say: it is necessary not to crave – but to understand the topic, not to remember – but to understand how it works. Understanding the mechanism of memory will not improve it, but motivates to take the above “pills” from internet pharmacy with exercises inside and regularly (a winking emoji).