– Expose unfair PBM practices in reimbursements, such as MAC Payments, price discrimination compared to amounts paid to mail order and mega-chains.
– Focus attention on a single, large PBM
– Minimize individual pharmacies legal costs by using the mass action process
– PUNCH LLC was formed for the purpose of handling, and has been specifically asked by private counsel to handle, the administrative components of the mass action lawsuit. In that respect, PUNCH LLC is working with the law firm, Jacobs Law Group.
– PUNCH is owned and controlled by its members.
– PUNCH works in collaboration with state pharmacy associations, Group Purchasing Organizations and others. Membership is open to all independently owned pharmacies in the United States.
– PUNCH will not retain any funds beyond what is necessary to fulfill administrative duties.
– Unlike a class action lawsuit, this is a mass action lawsuit which means that each pharmacy directly participates in its own name and shares in the benefit.
– Pharmacies that do NOT participate will NOT be entitled to share in any resulting benefits.
If you’re not ready to join the mass action lawsuit, but would like to learn more:
– Contact Mel Brodsky at 215-464-9890 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information